The Steering Committee is co-chaired by the Coordinator and UPMC. It is composed of the two co-chairs and five Workpackages leaders.
It meets four times a year (regular meetings or teleconferences) and can make all decisions necessary for the success of the project. It prepares reports to the Governing Board, which validates its recommendations or conclusions.
It is in charge of the operational monitoring of the project, and in particular:
- define and update the work plan,
- organise equipment's acquisition (preparation of specifications, examination and selection of proposals, as well as associated validation and scientific exploitation phases);
- submit interim progress reports and a final project report in accordance with the provisions of the Grant Agreement,
- validate the project deliverables,
- establish the project budget as well as adjustments to the allocation of funding between the equipment, if necessary and accepted by the French Research National Agency.
Coordinator and WP0 leader - IFREMER
Co-coordinator and WP3 leader - UPMC
WP1 leader - IFREMER
then Xavier André
WP2 leader - IFREMER
WP4 leader - CNRS
and Claudie Marec
WP5 leader - IFREMER
The Governing Board meets at least once a year at the initiative of the Coordinator and at any time at the request of one of its members.
Meetings can also be held by teleconference, videoconference ...
Its role is to:
- take all measures, in addition to the contractual provisions already laid down, necessary for the implementation of the project,
- ensure, in particular, the conformity of the work with the objectives pursued and the project as defined by the Parties,
- ensure that the project has the human resources necessary for its implementation and implement the necessary corrective measures where necessary,
- decide the decisions submitted for approval by the Scientific Steering Committee, which will then be forwarded for validation to the decision-making bodies of each of the Parties as regards the provisional plan for the acquisition of equipment,
- define the policy for the dissemination of results,
- monitor the proper conduct of research and publication or communication projects, in accordance with Article 9.2; It may nevertheless block a publication without legitimate reasons (see Article 9.2.),
- ensure the implementation of the project and decide on any changes to the financial estimate and / or schedule if necessary,
- rule on the exclusion of a defaulting Party in accordance with the provisions of Article 12.2 of the Consortium Agreement,
- give an opinion in the event of a technical dispute.
Chairman of the Governing Board- IFREMER
The project Office
The project team coordinated by the Steering Committee involved many people from the different partner organizations:
Ifremer: Martin Amice, Alexandre Beauguion, Vincent Bernard, Tanguy Bescond, Thomas Bouinot, Thierry Carval, Christine Coatanoan, Damien Desbruyères, Vincent Dutreuil, Fabienne Gaillard, Catherine Lagadec, Sylvie Le Bras, Yannick Lenault, Guillaume Maze, Bertrand Moreau, Noé Poffa, Corentin Renaut, Coralie Trautmann
Sorbonne Université: Hervé Claustre, Loïc Le Ster, Nicolas Mayot, Alexandre Mignot, Christophe Migon, Orens Pasqueron du Fommervault, Christophe Penkerc’h, Antoine Poteau, Louis Prieur, Vincent Taillandier
CNRS / INSU: Catherine Schmechtig, Herlé Mercier, Virginie Racapé, José Lagunas, Achim Randelhoff, Xiaogang Xing (Takuvik - CNRS/Université Laval)
SHOM: Eric Duporte, Nathanaële Lebreton, Marc Le Menn UBO / IUEM : Cécile Cabanes, Nicolas Kolodziejczyk, Sabrina Speich
CLS: Michel Guigue, Stéphan Lauriol, Jean-Pierre Malardé, Philippe Schwab nke Instrumentation : Patrice Brault, Arnaud David, Benoît Jugeau, Damien Malardé, David Nogré, Jérôme Sagot, Christophe Schaeffer