The project was launch on June, 1st 2011.
The ANR/Ifremer convention was signed on July, 25th 2011.
The Consortium Agreement was finalized in March 2012.
Ifremer prepared the transfer conventions towards the partners.
Ifremer received from ANR the first six financial advances regarding Investment and Functioning and made the corresponding transfers to partners.
- 1st Steering Committee - September 22nd 2012
- 2nd Steering Committee and 1st Management board meetings - January 4th 2012
- 3rd Steering Committee meeting - March 22nd 2012
- 4th Steering Committee meeting - June 22nd 2012
- 2nd Management board meeting - June 26th 2012
- 5th Steering committee meeting - October 18th 2012
- 6th Steering committee meeting - January 26th 2013
- 3rd Management board meeting – March 14th 2013
- 7th Steering Committee meeting - May 31st 2013
- 8th Steering Committee meeting - October 11th 2013
- 4th Management board meeting - October 17th 2013
- 9th Steering Committee meeting - December 17th 2013
- 10th Steering Committee meeting - April 3rd 2014
- 5th Management board meeting - April 8th 2014
- 11th Steering Committee meeting - June 17th 2014
- 12th Steering Committee meeting - October 7th 2014
- 13th Steering Committee meeting - February 3rd 2015
- 6th Management board meeting - February 10th 2015
- 14th Steering Committee meeting - September 22nd 2015
- 15th Steering Committee meeting - November 23rd 2015
- 16th Steering Committee meeting - March 10th 2016
- 17th Steering Committee meeting - September 22nd, 2016
- 18th NAOS Steering Committee meeting - February 27th, 2017
- 8th NAOS Management Board meeting - March 3rd, 2017
- 19ème Steering Committee meeting - June 22nd 2017
- 20th Steering Committee meeting - December 11th 2017
- 21st Steering Committee meeting - March 26th 2018
- 9th Management board meeting - March 27th 2018
- 22nd Steering Committee meeting - September 14th 2018
- 23rd Steering Committee meeting - January 8th 2019
- 10th Management board meeting - January 11th 2019
- 24th Steering Committee meeting - June 4th 2019
- 25th Steering Committee meeting - September 27th 2019
- 26th Steering Committee meeting - May 28th 2020
Presentations of Annual Meetings are downloadable by clicking on the links below:
The first annual report regarding the period June 2011/February 2012 and the expenses statements were sent to the French National Agency (ANR) in the beginning of March 2012.
The 1st annual meeting was held on June 21st and 22nd 2012 at Ifremer Brest.
The 2nd annual report and the expenses statements (2012) were sent to the French National Agency (ANR) end of March 2013.
The 2nd annual meeting was held on May 30th and 31st 2013 at LOV in Villefranche-sur-Mer.
The 3ème annual report and the expenses statements (2013) were sent to the French National Agency (ANR) end of March 2014.
The 3rd annual meeting was held on June 16th and 17th 2014 at Ifremer Brest.
The 4th annual report and the expenses statements (2013) were sent to the French National Agency (ANR) end of March 2015.
The 4th annual meeting was held on September 21st and 22nd 2015 at Ifremer Brest.
The 5th annual report and the expenses statements (2013) were sent to the French National Agency (ANR) end of March 2016.
The 5th annual meeting was held on September 21st and 22nd 2016 in Villefranche-sur-Mer.
The 6th annual report is replaced by a progress report covering activities since the beginning of the project. This progress report and the financial statement has been submitted to the French National Agency (ANR) via their portal on 10 April 2017.
The 6th annual meeting was held on June 21nd 2017 in Ifremer Brest.
A mid-term audition took place in front of an international jury on June 27th in Paris.
A report regarding end of Tranche 1 and the expenses statements (30/06/2017) were sent to the French National Agency (ANR) on September 5th 2017.
The meeting regarding end of Tranche 1 has been held on September 14th at Ifremer Brest center.
The 7th annual meeting was held on September 13th and 14th 2018 in Paris.
The 7th annual report and the expenses statements (Tranche 2) (2018) were sent to the French National Agency (ANR) beginning of April 2019.
The final meeting was held on September 17 2020 by visioconferencing.
The project final report and the final expenses statements wera sent to the French National Agency (ANR) on December 21st 2020.
Phase 1 work report: The developments and tests at sea for the prototypes of the French Argo floats were successfully completed. These R&D results were transferred to our industrial partner (nke) through licensing agreements. All industrial series of new and current generation Argo floats have been ordered and deliveries have been validated. Phase 1 activities were completed in 2017.
Phase 2 work report: The scientific experiments went very well. The French contribution to Argo has improved thanks to the deployment of more than 100 standard Argo floats. The scientific exploitation of biogeochemical floats in the Mediterranean started in 2012. Unprecedented observations were collected thanks to excellent data feedback. We have obtained remarkable results on the study of biogeochemical cycles in the Mediterranean. Experiments in the Arctic and North Atlantic began in late 2015 and have improved our knowledge of deep ocean dynamics and phytoplankton under the ice. More than 40 publications based on the unique datasets collected from NAOS experiments have been published.All NAOS data has been made available to the scientific community.
The results of the project are synthesized in two scientific publications which have been accepted in the journal Frontiers in Marine Science:
- Le Traon P-Y, D’Ortenzio F, Babin M, Leymarie E, Marec C, Pouliquen S, Thierry V, Cabanes C, Claustre H, Desbruyères D, Lacour L, Lagunas J-L, Maze G, Mercier H, Penkerc’h C, Poffa N, Poteau A, Prieur L, Racapé V, Randelhoff A, Rehm E, Schmechtig CM, Taillandier V, Wagener T and Xing X (2020). Preparing the New Phase of Argo: Scientific Achievements of the NAOS Project. Front. Mar. Sci. 7:577408. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2020.577408.
- André X, Le Traon P-Y, Le Reste S, Dutreuil V, Leymarie E, Malardé D, Marec C, Sagot J, Amice M, Babin M, Claustre H, David A, D’Ortenzio F, Kolodziejczyk N, Lagunas JL, Le Menn M, Moreau B, Nogré D, Penkerc’h C, Poteau A, Renaut C, Schaeffer C, Taillandier V and Thierry V (2020). Preparing the New Phase of Argo: Technological Developments on Profiling Floats in the NAOS Project. Front. Mar. Sci. 7:577446. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2020.577446.
Status of NAOS fleet:
<span>Assessment of the work Phase 1: The developments and tests at sea for the prototypes of the French Argo floats were successfully completed. These R&D results have been transferred to our industrial partner (nke) through licensing contracts. All industrial series of new and current generation Argo floats have been ordered and deliveries have been approved.</span>
translate.google.fr › ...Ce service gratuit de Google traduit instantanément des mots, des expressions et des pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues.
Traduction gratuite, Dictionnaire, Grammaire - Reverso
www.reverso.net › text_translationReverso.net : service de traduction gratuite en Anglais, Allemand, Espagnol, Italien, Russe, Hebreu, Portugais, Chinois, Japonais, Français.
DeepL Traduction - DeepL Translate
www.deepl.com › translatorTraduisez vos textes avec le service gratuit DeepL Traducteur. Notre technologie de traduction inégalée se base sur les réseaux neuronaux de DeepL. DeepL ...
Autres questions posées
Quel est le traducteur le plus fiable ?
Comment traduire à partir d'une photo ?
Comment traduire un texte anglais en français gratuitement ?
Quelle est la meilleure application de traduction ?
Aperçu9:20GOOGLE TRADUCTION : 5 FONCTIONNALITÉS UTILESYouTube · Le Monde des Langues9 mars 2018Aperçu1:26Google Traduction - Appuyez pour Traduire - Google FranceYouTube · Google France17 mai 20162:46Ce site traduit MIEUX que GOOGLE TRADUCTION !YouTube · Guillaume Slash8 déc. 2017Tout afficher
traduction - Traduction anglaise – Linguee
www.linguee.fr › francais-anglais › traductionDe très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "traduction" – Dictionnaire anglais-français et moteur de recherche de traductions anglaises.
traduction anglais français - Traduction anglaise – Linguee
www.linguee.fr › francais-anglais › traduction+anglais+...De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "traduction anglais français" – Dictionnaire anglais-français et moteur de recherche de traductions ...
Traduction anglais français - Traducteur en ligne LEXILOGOS
Traducteur PONS | Traduction de texte enrichie à l'aide de ...
fr.pons.com › traduction-texteUtilisez le traducteur de texte gratuit de PONS ! 12 millions d'entrées et d'expressions en 13 langues : allemand, anglais, français, espagnol, italien, ...
TRADUCTION par Cambridge | anglais français
dictionary.cambridge.org › translateTraductions. Testez votre compréhension des mots anglais avec des définitions dans vore langue, en utilisant les dictionnaires de traduction de Cambridge ...
Traducteur anglais Traduire anglais Traduction anglais
www.anglaisfacile.com › traducteur-anglaisIII) TRADUIRE UN MOT. ETAPE 1) Tapez le mot à traduire dans cette boîte : ETAPE 2) Choisissez votre traducteur préféré. La traduction apparaîtra dans une ...
Recherches associées à traduction